Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Lovell DoD Medical HomePort
Learn about our Medical Home Port Clinics:
TRICARE Online Secure Messaging:
Want to connect online to your Medical Home Port? It’s easy to get started. Visit the Tricare Online Secure Messaging website.
Staying in touch with your medical team just got easier: anytime, anywhere, from any Internet connection.
- It’s easy and secure.
- For non-urgent needs, you may even save yourself an office visit.
- No more waiting on-hold for appointments or medication refills.
What does Medical HomePort Mean to Me?
Continuity of care
Focus on prevention
- Email your provider
- Schedule your next appointment
- Check on your lab results
- Request a medication refill
- Access health information to manage your health
- Create your own personal health record, especially useful for those managing a chronic condition
- Keeping your Primary Care Manager (PCM) who leads your team
Medical HomePort is a new approach to care that places each patient in the center of a team of caregivers. The team, led by the patient’s personal provider, includes nurses, case managers, corpsmen and support staff to meet comprehensive healthcare needs.
Lovell FHCC Pediatric and Primary Care Clinics’ adoption of the Medical HomePort approach means normally seeing the same caregivers at each visit. They help plan your care, now and in the future. Our move to a "whole person" approach is designed to enhance access, strengthen communication and build stronger relationships between the patient and their healthcare team. Medical HomePort underscores our commitment to living happier and healthier lives.