Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, February 7, 2019 2:50 PM CST
Lovell FHCC’s main hospital, Naval Station Great Lakes branch clinics and Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Evanston, McHenry and Kenosha are open, with normal operating hours.
We caution our staff, patients and their caregivers to use extra caution when travelling in winter weather.
Patients: If you are running late because of the weather, or need to reschedule, please call central scheduling at 1-800-393-0865 (veterans), or call 1-800-941-4501 (TRICARE beneficiaries).
If the weather impacts the status of FHCC operations at any time, the information will be posted at: https://www.lovell.fhcc.va.gov/emergency/index.asp and at https://www.facebook.com/lovellfhcc/ (here).
We urge all who must travel during hazardous weather to take appropriate precautions when driving on area roads, and to allow plenty of extra time for commutes. For up-to-date information on road conditions in Lake County, Ill., go to: https://www.lakecountypassage.com/. For up-to-date information on road conditions in the Kenosha area, go to: https://511wi.gov/.
|Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-393-0865 x82920
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-393-0865, press 5 for prescription and appointment information
- Media Inquiries: 1-224-610-3714 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 847-688-1900, press 0 or 1-800-393-0865, press 0
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-393-0865, press 5 for prescription and appointment information
- Staff Locator: 847-688-1900, press 0 or
1-800-393-0865, press 0
- Telephone Care: 847-688-1900 or